Tag Archives: The River House

OLD ARLINGTON: Jacksonville University

A Beacon in Arlington Jacksonville University has been an essential part of the Arlington neighborhood since the late 1940’s when it relocated to Arlington along the St. Johns River.  was founded in 1934 in downtown Jacksonville as a junior college offering night classes. It quickly became a four-year, co-ed institution and moved to its present location in Arlington. JU continues to attract new students through a new football/lacrosse stadium, improved academic spaces and research laboratories, the new College of Health Science building, new campus dining options, and an essential addition to campus, the River House. In the future, students can …

Read More »

october, 2021

X
X