Opening of the Beaches Museum Chapel

by Taryn Rodriguez-Boette ? Archivist
The Beaches Museum and History Park take pleasure in inviting museum members and the general public to attend the formal opening of the Beaches Museum Chapel. The white wooden church, originally known as St. Paul’s By-The-Sea Mission Church, was built in 1887, and was first located at the corner of 2nd Street and 2nd Avenue South in what was then Pablo Beach. The church was moved a number of times before finding a permanent home at Pablo Historical Park in 2012. Renovations were recently completed, and the church is available for weddings and other events. The formal opening will be held on Sunday October 20th from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Admission is free and refreshments will be served. For additional information please call 904-241-5657 or access the Museum web site at www.beachesmuseum.org.

About FOLIO