Graphic Design Intern
Contact Name: Chad Smith
The national award-winning magazine that covers art, music, politics, people, and lifestyles like no other publication in Northeast Florida for the past 26 years, Folio Weekly has been the leading alternative voice in this booming market — and one of the fastest growing in the nation. Please contact Chad Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
• Proficiency with Mac OSX, Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop are required.
• Have a passion for design
• Attention to detail and strong communication skills
• Work in a fast-paced environment with project deadline and schedules.
• Ability to learn, take direction and feedback from the art director in a productive, creative team environment.
• Must be a recent graduate or current Junior or Senior seeking college credit to apply for this position.
Additional Skills (but not required):
• Experience in web, content management, social media and photography is a plus.
• Involvement in the local design community.
Folio Weekly seeks two talented graphic design students as interns that have a passion for attractive, cutting-edge designs. Design assignments will focus on advertising, web and editorial layouts. The interns also assist in photo shoot coordination, research, and layout design on a weekly basis as part of our design team. Must also have the ability to work a minimum of 15 hours and have a flexible schedule.