50 Do's of Leadership
12000 Alumni Drive
a.m. - 12 noon, 1
The DOs are a blueprint for success for supervisors - both new and those looking for
a refresher. This practical workshop is organized around seven questions. We will do exercises for each question that illustrate key learning points.
1. How do I build trust and credibility?
2. How do I get my people working together as a team?
3. How do I keep perspective on what's important?
4. How do I make sure people get things done?
5. How do I do what's best for the organization?
6. How do I reduce misunderstandings and get people on the same page?
7. How do I continue to improve what my people and I are doing?